Sunday 18 December 2011

Educreations


One of the newer apps I've downloaded recently is Educreations, a great tool for creating screencasts on the Ipad2. Simple to use much like the ShowMe app but with the flexibility of creating multiple pages easily. I have created some Educreation presentations for my Year 12 PE class next year around various concepts to support their learning and revision through the year. I have also been doing this through Screenr, Screen O Matic and the ShowMe app.

My Year 12 PE blog has pages set up covering the theory topics. These pages provide links to my screencasts as well as other resources to assist my students. My aim is to provide my students with the widest possible range of resources on top of the traditional classroom approach; audio, screencasts, video, articles etc. I see this as a powerful way  for my students to learn and revise the course content.

Below are some links to examples of what I have done so far plus my PE blog.

Youtube Channel
ShowMe
Educreations

My Year 12 PE blog

Any feedback would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment